Our first music video is finally here!
Here’s what people are saying about it:
“This was one of the most moving videos I've seen in a long time! The words are lovely, and the images perfect and beautiful! It reminded me of who I am. Thank you for such wonderful work…”
- Abby, Google+“I love it. Brought me to tears.”
- Donna, Forida“Simply awesome. Transcending, indulging. Very well made. Thank you!”
- Satya, Ohio“It is all beyond words – Excellent presentations, video images and vocal musical arrangements, So divine and stimulating, great creative multimedia expression of real talent. I totally enjoyed this video, thanks for sharing love and peace – please continue in grace and success...”
- Valerie, Netherlands“Very nice and deeply meaning”
- Ebrahim, Iran“Gentle, wise, and beautiful in every way. I love the melody you set to the poem. The visuals are perfect for the song…”
- Manya, North Carolina“Very gentle and soothing messages of comfort”
- Douglas, Washington“So lovely – I really enjoyed this song! The voice & instrumentals are just beautiful. Thank you!”
- Melissa, Florida“Beautiful and healing.”
- Sophia, Google+“Beautiful video and music. Yes, it is inspiring.”
- Alice, Indiana“It is totally beautiful - blissful!!! Images match the lyrics so perfectly. Nice flow. So calm and gentle... You put in your heart and soul.”
- Sujata, British Columbia“So incredibly lovely and soothing. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful music.”
- Rachel, Florida“Eight minutes and forty-eight seconds of truth! Superb :-)”
- Charles, England“I love this song so much! It is very comforting.”
- Jenine, New York“Beautiful song. Just what I needed to hear. Thank you.”
- Jane, Florida“Very nice, love it, your voice, images, wordings – everything is going in a flow – really enjoyed, very soothing”
- Neeraj, Washington
|We feel that this song and this video convey a very timely message of love and inspiration that people are hungry for. Check it out and if you feel moved, please share it with others. (Your support to help get the word out – especially on social media – is greatly appreciated!)|
You can also find it on our website: http://oceandropsmusic.com/video
Enjoy, and let us know what you think!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/OceanDropsMusic
Rumi’s Hidden Music album release rescheduled for Spring 2015
We’re still working on getting the tracks finished for our album. We want to make it as lovely as possible, and it’s turned out to be a slower process than we expected, but we hope to have the CD in your hands by Spring. In the meantime, we plan to feature a few more songs in music videos, to give you something sweet to listen to and share with friends. We appreciate your support and patience with our first big music project!
How to keep connected with us on social media
The way that Social media works keeps changing, and we’re finding we need to adjust our communication practices to work with it. In particular, with the growing popularity of Facebook and their increasing commercialization, it has become more difficult for independent bands to rely on Facebook posts to reach their fans. At best, 8-10% of our Facebook followers on average will ever see our posts, unless we pay to promote them. So even if you want to hear from us and “like” our page, that doesn’t mean Facebook will show you what we post.
HOWEVER, there is something you can do to increase the likelihood you’ll get our posts in your news feed. Go to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/oceandropsmusic), and if you haven’t already, at the top, click the Like button. Then, next to “Liked,” click the drop-down arrow and click “Get Notifications” to tell Facebook you’d like to hear from us.
Google+, on the other hand, seems to be working better to get the word out to our fan base. If you’re not already active on Google+, you may want to consider establishing an account – it’s free and easy and virtually –free of obnoxious ads, and you’ll be more likely to get all our latest news, music videos and cool Rumi quotes. Make sure you go to our page (https://plus.google.com/+OceanDropsMusic) and “Follow” us.
(Email is still the surest way to stay in touch, so PLEASE SUBSCRIBE BELOW - and let us know if you change your email address.)
oceandropsmusic.com – our Home on the Web
If you haven’t seen our website lately, check it out – there you’ll find our most recent releases, lyrics, all the latest news, photos, plus some inspiring illustrated Rumi quotes and other goodies: oceandropsmusic.com